Five Money-Making Strategies To Fit You, Your Life and Your Goals
Real estate agents and many investors make real estate investing sound too complicated. Real estate transactions fall into basically five categories.
- Retailing – restoring bargain houses and selling them for top-retail price.
– With this method, you can become the bank, finance yourself and build a fortune quickly.
- Wholesaling – finding bargains and quickly selling them to bargain hunters in a few days.
– This method is hot due to the countless number of foreclosures. There are over 1.5 million houses owned by the banks and are being purchased for 20% to 50% of their value.
- Getting the Deed – taking the ownership of pretty houses in nice neighborhoods.
– By taking over existing debt and giving the seller little or no money, this method doesn’t require credit or qualifying.
- Options – controlling houses without taking ownership.
– These are where sellers won’t deed you a house until they get paid or their loan is paid off. This method comes with little risk but high rewards.
- Owner Financing – where you are the bank.
– By obtaining free assets and houses, and then offering them to buyers who make you a monthly payment and put up a large down payment, you can make money on other people’s money.
Methods one and two are referred as the Ugly House Business because the houses need some type of rehabbing. Methods three, four and five are referred as the Pretty House Business because these houses require little to no work.
Each method has features and benefits that appeal to different types of people with diverse abilities and preferences, and that’s why the business is so great.
However, the common factor in each method is you don’t need to use your money or credit to get started!
This is a little-known technique that was developed by Ron LeGrand, the nations’ leading quick turn real estate expert who has more than 27 years of real estate experience and has taught thousands of thousand of students.
Take control of your future today and decide if you want to move forward and play the game or sit on the sidelines as the game and life pass you by.